Golden Tree for Tourism Investment Co.
- The Golden Tree Hotel. has been established in 2015 as an investment company targeting the tourism sector in Palestine. The traditional business model for the company’s founders is based on the accomplishment of properties in the real estate sector in Nablus city in the West Bank. We also have a very long experience in the catering industry as we own and operate a restaurant chain in Nablus.
- To diversify our investment portfolio, the Golden Tree Hotel was established to mainly invest in the hospitality sector in Palestine. The pilot project of the Hotel is developing and operating a five stars hotel in Nablus.
- The demand for hospitality and entertainment services is witnessing an accelerated growth in the market we are targeting, and we are expecting to acquire more than 30% of the market share by 2020.
Our vision is to be one of the key market leaders in the hospitality and accommodation sector in Palestine. We believe this could be achieved by providing enhanced services and building sustainable relationships with all stakeholders, most importantly providing quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
We also believe in the significance of being competitive and efficient in all aspects by following and applying the best practices and international standards of the accommodation and catering industry. This will be necessary to achieve our goals and reach the profitability targets of this project.
- Treating our customers with respect and faith
- Grow with creativity, development, and innovation
- Integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- Expand in the field of catering and accommodation and develop a strong client base.
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of facilities and services
- Build good reputation in the field of hospitality and become a key player in this industry
The project site area is approximately 4000 square meters. The built up area is around 6,000 square meters, which is spread of seven floors above ground and one underground. The following illustrates the key component of the project:
The hotel will be equipped with 57 guest rooms and suites where 42 will be designed as deluxe double rooms, 9 Twin bed rooms, 5 connected rooms, and 1 suite. The average size of the double rooms is 40 square meters while the average size of the suites is 65 square meters. The guests rooms and suites will be distributed over the three to six providing luxurious interiors in terms of size, layout, furnishings, and equipment.
It integrates a generous lounge that serves guests either arriving or departing and also the visitors as a meeting point. The lobby space has an exceptional high ceiling of 6 meters which provides space and unique atmosphere.
The main ballroom will be located in the second floor with an estimated size of 500 square meters. Moreover, there will be a business center and meeting rooms with an estimated size of 130 square meters.
The main restaurant will be located in the ground floor. It will offer international standards in terms of comprehensive, contemporary arrangement of food and beverage in combination with outstanding service on a total of 350 square meters on the floor plus 120 square meters in the mezzanine area. There will also be another restaurant in the last floor which will mainly serve the hotel guests on a total of 300 square meters.
Swimming pools and spa
In addition to the spa and wellness facilities, there will be one indoor swimming pool in the underground floor on a total of 125 square meters. Also there will be an exercise rooms including a GYM which will occupy around 120 square meters.
Car parking space
A drop-off zone will be integrated in the generous drive-up zone in front of the hotel entrance. The parking zone capacity exceeds 150 parking space.
“The only things you should buy are your memories”